Welcome to the Marketing For the Culture podcast powered by the African-American Marketing Association. A weekly show for Black marketers interviewing marketing leaders on the latest insights and best practices in the industry.
The African-American Marketing Association (AAMA) is a membership organization whose mission is to foster the growth and professional development of African-American marketers, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Who is Michelle Ngome? Michelle Ngome is a marketing consultant with Line 25 Consulting and the founder of AAMA.
- What is the African-American Marketing Association? Founded in February 2019, AAMA is a membership organization whose mission is to foster the growth and professional development of African-American marketers, creatives, and entrepreneurs. We have 100+ members nationwide.
- Why the Marketing For The Culture Podcast? MFTC podcast interviews marketing leaders on the latest insights and best practices in the industry in order for you to grow your career or agency.
- What to expect from the podcast?
- Episodes will be released every Tuesday morning.
- Interview style
- AAMA Sponsors - A special thanks to our sponsors that have held us down for the past one to two years. Please take a moment to support our sponsors through social media or future work that you may need.
- Be sure to check out the Marketing For The Culture Playlist on Google/YouTube Music, Spotify, and YouTube. Here's the tracklisting:
- Salaam Remi Black on purpose intro feat Malcolm X
- Black Thought Thought vs Everybody
- Joey Badass The Light
- Schoolboy Q Black Folk
- Big Krit Energy
- J Cole Applying Pressure
- Jay Electronica Fruits of the Spirit
- Nas Ultra Black
- Buddy Black
- AJ Mcqueen Elderberry
- Anderson Paak The Dreamer
- Chronixx Black is Beautiful
- D Smoke Black Habits
- Chika High Rises
- Q-tip Believe
- Nipsey Hussle What it Feels Like
Follow AAMA on social media: