This has been a long time coming and I'm grateful that today AAMA could release the Top 50 Black Marketers On The Rise. A special shoutout to everyone on the list.
The vision of AAMA was six years in the making before launching in February 2019. For years I admired Adweek’s Annual Power List highlighting influential leaders and marketers. One day the two ideas collided together, where I thought not only can I make my own list but I can do it through the association. A lot has changed since then, but I am grateful for getting to this point. I would like to thank board members, members, and partners for their contributions to galvanizing and promoting Black Marketers.
I know there are millions of BIPOC marketers, creatives, brilliant individuals that deserve to be recognized. This list is a fraction of good talent. As you review the directory I hope you take the time to connect with marketers and share with your communities. Black marketers need resources, jobs, RFPs, and equal pay to thrive in this ecosystem we call America. I believe in you!
Michelle Ngome - AAMA President
Your 50 Black Marketers On The Rise
Black Professional Associations:
- African-American Marketing Association
- African-American Graphic Designers
- Black Marketers Association of America
- Black Women In Marketing
- Blk Creatives
- Brand, Build & Launch with Arsha Jones
- Color Comm
- Diverse Creatives
- Federation of African Americans in Advertising & Marketing (FAAAM)
- Forbes The Culture
- Hire Black Marketers
- Insights In Color
- Minorities In Media Connect (MIM Connect)
- National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ)
- National Black Public Relations Society (NBPRS)
- Traffic, Sales & Profit with Lamar Tyler
- Toni: A Space For Black Women in Advertising + Marketing
A special thank you to our sponsors and their continuous support during the year.
Follow AAMA on Social Media:
Be sure to check out the AAMA career board for your next opportunity.