Episode 3: Houston Tech Rodeo: Start Up Your Marketing With Content
The Houston Tech Rodeo was held May 17 - 23, 2021. The keynote speaker was Master P, followed by hundreds of in-person and virtual events to select from.
Our particular event was called Start Up Your Marketing With Content moderated by Michelle Ngome, founder of the African-American Marketing Association, speaker with LR Training Chris Cheetham-west, and KPMG marketing manager Nievalyn Keel. We discuss the importance of content marketing for start-up companies.
In this episode we discuss:
- When should someone hire a marketer?
- At what point does a founder/marketer need to take time to create the buyer persona and customer journey?
- What is the best way to utilize the company story in content creation and marketing?
- What’s the best way for startups to differentiate their products from the competition?
- How can content marketing help a startup?
- What are some tips when it comes to growth and retention marketing strategies?
- What do you see in marketing in the next 2-5 years?
For more information visit the speakers on LinkedIn:
Follow AAMA on social media: