Alex is a multidisciplinary professional focused on inspiring brands to create with purpose. He's accomplished this goal throughout his career in different ways from brand and creative strategy to creative direction and copywriting. Most recently, he's been working on a said mission through his teaching, speaking, and consulting engagements in the areas of business and personal branding, as well as diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Alex is the "Down South Lead" for the New York-based organization, 100 Roses From Concrete. He's a student coach and mentors for the 4A's MAIP, ANA MADE and Miami Ad School Atlanta's The Community programs. He has delivered talks at multiple universities with AEF's Campus Speaker Series, as well as Bay Area organizations, Prospera and AAF Tampa Bay.
Throughout his career, Alex has worked for global and national brands like Zumba, Publix, Party City, NASCAR, Florida Panthers, and many other global businesses and personalities. Alex was born and raised in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, and has lived in Florida for 20+ years. He has a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications from the University of South Florida Tampa with a concentration in Advertising and Creative and a minor in Spanish. He lives in Central Florida with his wife, Charity, and their three children. And when he's not working on branding and advertising, he can be found producing and playing music in Lakeland, Florida.
In this episode we discuss:
- Exploring career paths that lead to expertise.
- The importance of establishing a framework for your agency.
- Galvanizing a creative team for projects
- Establishing client expectations and getting results.
- The current state of influencer marketing.
- Website: socialmosaic.us
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sosaic/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sosaic/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/social-mosaic-communications/
Follow AAMA on social media: